Force Boys & Girls Club
- The Force Boys & Girls Club at Force Elementary School provides youth with FREE after-school enrichment programming in an nontraditional learning environment. The programs offered daily are outcome driven and structured around project and inquiry-based models. Youth are challenged to engage and participate in various classes, and have ongoing opportunities to display and build their leadership skills each day.
- One of the more unique components of our club is the emphasis we place on STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) programming, as we offer consistent STEM opportunities to all youth year-round through an invaluable partnership with Science Matters.
- Additionally, our club values the child as a whole and is therefore committed to providing family and community programs as well, hosting a minimum of one community event each month throughout the school year.
- Lastly, our Club provides emergency assistance to families in need, and is always willing to help with general assistance however possible!
The After-School Club
- Snack at 3 pm and dinner at 6 pm are offered daily, free of charge.
- Youth enrolled in the After-School Club participate in various enrichment classes focusing on areas such as Arts & Culture, Health & Wellness, STEM and Academics, in addition to going on a multitude of field trips.
- Academically, all youth are provided with Homework Help during our Club’s Power Hour.
Some examples of previously offered enrichment classes have been:
- Soccer for Success
- Girls on the Run
- World Art & Music
- Mythical Creatures
- Intergenerational Cooking